Please join Grace G Hom and me live today as we talk about Goddess Fire: Transform Pain and Reclaim Power and so much more, as well as live Q&A and processes.
1) Women’s bodies are psychic and empathic and this can lead us to pick up on other people’s pains and make it our own without us being conscious of the health and mental health issues this can create. Empathy pain and vicarious trauma can lower our vibration and even cause health problems. Some of the hard to diagnose pains women and empathic men experience can be attributed to experiencing vicarious trauma. Transforming all this pain will not only elevate our vibration but give us the energy to create our best vision.
2) Pain is a great and loud messenger. Most of the time its message is to remind us to remember our greatness. It’s painful to play small and the Universe reminds us through our bodies that we have greatness waiting for us to claim and share with the world. What greatness is possible for you as you heal your pain?
3) Releasing our issues or other people’s issues from our tissues (fascia, bone, connective tissue, blood) and from our organ systems frees our body from pain and liberates us from all the lies, limitations and judgements we have brought into. Reclaiming your power can be as simple is yawning and laughing out loud to release all stagnant energies and make room for joy and exuberance. What if you’re truly unstoppable?
4) Two new organs discovered in 2017 and 2018 -- the mesentery and interstitium hold an important key to healing pain and chronic conditions. As fluid-filled spaces between internal structures, these two organs provide a way for the body to communicate between organs. What if you can re-imprint powerful messages throughout your body and organ systems?
5) Anger holds so much power and the right use of anger can support us to create the boundaries that will allow us to turn dreams into reality. What if listening to anger holds the key to unleashing your own power? What if PMS and menopausal symptoms are here to give you the extra power and energy required to make all your dreams come true?
Here are wise words from Maya Angelou, author and poet:
“You should be angry. You must not be bitter. Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. It doesn’t do anything to the object of its displeasure. So use that anger. You write it. You paint it. You dance it. You march it. You vote it. You do everything about it. You talk it. Never stop talking it.”